Monday, March 10, 2008

Ordering

Just wanted to let people know I'm placing an order with Rainbow Resource shortly (by the end of the week, I hope). If you're interested in putting orders together please let me know. I might be ordering from discount school supply as well (although I've not yet checked on prices to see which is the better deal). I'd be willing to do a little "co-op" shopping if someone was interested in splitting materials (specifically arts and craft supplies).

I noticed that Rainbow Resources' "busy" (and thus slow shipping and receiving) time runs from April to August. I'm planning on getting what I need for the beginning of next year in addition to the things that I want through the spring and summer so that I won't need to place another order until the fall. (I'll admit that I hate waiting!)

No comments: