Friday, February 8, 2008

Package

Well my package from RainbowResources has arrived. I got up early this morning just to look through the workbooks ordered. I can already tell that Liliana and I will love the Rod & Staff Bible stories (preschool age) package. It comes with like 6-7 books covering different skills, as well as an actual bible story for the parent to read with the child each day (and a page to color that goes along with each story). It is meant to educate and teach values, a good combo in my mind. I believe the pack cost 18.00 or so for the whole set one would need with a pre-k child.
I also ordered a fun card game that I would recommend. It is called "Sequence Rummy". It is flash card size deck of cards that you have to put in the right sequence, you can also play rummy with it once you are a little older child. It was like $2.00.
They threw in one of their catalogs, which took up half of the shipping box it is so huge. Do not know when I will have time to look through that but am excited to have it around for reference.
Anyway, I am just excited about playing (learning) with my child.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love Rod and Staff. I bought two sets at a curriculum fair a few years ago and still have some hanging around. They are great.
As for the RR catalog, I love that, too. I really like the thourough descriptions of each product. It makes it so much easier to customize a curriculum.
It sounds lik Liliana is well on her way to a great education....keep up the good work Mommy!!!
KKS