Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Used Curriculum Sale

The nitty gritty-details have finally become available. The sale is coming right up. If anyone wants to ride together, let me know. I will surely be going.
It is mentioned in the information that it's best to come sans enfants. I will add my recommendation to that. It's pretty (very) stressful to keep track of them, clean up after them and look at their many, many requests and still focus on the things that you need to. If you can imagine, it's even worse than taking ALL the kids shoe shopping-around lunch time, when you and them are cranky, the baby needs a nap, won't stay in the stroller and everybody has to pee-.....all by yourself. Ya, it's that bad. You will enjoy yourself so much more if you leave the littles home. Here is the link:
http://homeschoolersofmaine.org/uc08.htm
KKS

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh! I wish I could go!
My Girls Scout troop is going to Boston that weekend. Have Fun!

Heather said...

I want to come to this!!! How long of a ride is it from you Kim?