Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Great Article

Thanks for the intellectual stimulation, everyone. I love having my brain stretched. Even if it's not real conversation, it is surely conservation of my sanity. I found a little bit of myself in everyone's responses. It's good to occasionally think about things like this to (sort of) re-evaluate my motives.

Anyway, I was browsing the LDS Homeschooling in California website (link found in the sidebar) and found this great article and wanted to share. I thought of it when I read Tara's post when she was talking about Bob and his....um....hang-ups about homeschooling.

http://www2.whidbey.net/jmboyes/Salt-n-Light.pdf

Also on the site I found another jewel....
http://ldshomeschoolinginca.org/audio.html#free
We downloaded a bunch of the old time radio shows and I am so excited to listen to them. I don't know about you, but we love to listen to radio shows....sometimes we even turn off the TV and just listen. It's so enjoyable to "play" the show in your head....like a book without pictures. It's something to keep you busy tomorrow while we sit and wait to dig out of the big storm coming tonight!!
Love to all! And be safe.
Anyway....Enjoy.
KKS

No comments: