Thursday, February 28, 2008

Handy-Dandy Websites

I will do my best to catagorize these according to grade. Again, it's a very loose guideline.


PreK-2

Letter recognition/tracing/sounds

Handwriting/penmanship/cursive. This site also has many homeschool helps like schedules and organizers.

Early reading/math skills/concepts

Free to join. Great workshets on all subjects.

A wide variety of fun worksheets. You can also generate your own math workshets here.

Shakespeare is Elementary


Us Government for Kids

More coming soon....I suddenly got VERY tired.

KKS

2 comments:

Tara said...

Sounds like there are many worth checking out... I have to admit I'm glad you got tired... not because I don't want to see the others (I certainly do), but because there is much to explore with the few you've already given... this will give us a little time to get ready for the next set!

Thanks!

Tara said...

All these sites have been added to the side bar.