Sunday, February 24, 2008

Brite Music

Has anyone heard of Brite Music? I hadn't until a couple of weeks ago. I've still not heard any of their stuff, but a friend has a lot of their stuff and was telling me about it.

It's teaching values and manners and how to get along in life through music and story-like dialogs that kids listen to. The lady who writes the songs is LDS. I believe that they also allow you to hear a sample on-line before ordering. And, they even have other things, like work books to go along with the series. I did notice that they do series specials over the course of several months. Anyway, for anyone whose children are auditory learners (or who learn tons through music) this might be something worth checking out.

2 comments:

Memories by Melissa Photography said...

I had the Brite Music's Safety Kids when I was younger and we absolutely loved it. I had no idea they were still around. (Guess what my kids are gettting for Easter!)

Sarah said...

Hi, I'm Sarah, Heather's friend. I also grew up on Brite Music and LOVED it! I still remember the songs. When our first child came along Brite was one of the first things I went looking for. I was thrilled to find it was still around. The company was sold by the original creator of Brite but the new owners stick very closely to the original values. I would highly recommend Brite as an educational resource. It it fun, energetic and simple enough for young and older children to identify with.